Menstruation is an integral part of a woman’s life. A healthy, normally functioning menstrual cycle denotes a healthy gynecological system. A minor increase or decrease in menstrual blood flow, frequency of menstruation, or even a slight pain during menstruation can cause serious problems and disturbances in a woman’s day today life.
There are several types of problems women can have with their periods. This includes painful menstruation, heavy bleeding, and skipped periods among others.
You should seek medical advice if :
- You have not started menstruating by the age of sixteen.
- Your period has suddenly stopped.
- You are bleeding for more days than usual.
- You are bleeding excessively.
- You suddenly feel sick after using tampons.
- You bleed between periods (more than just a few drops).
- You have severe pain during your period.
There are many types of treatments available for curing menstrual problems. Out of these the herbal approach for treating menstrual disorders is highly appreciable. This is because of the fact that this system uses only natural resources for curing such problems. Unlike other systems it does not make use of synthetic hormones and harmful chemicals so you can be sure of a highly safe and effective treatment without the fear of any kind of side effects.
If you are looking for a customized approach to treat your menstrual problems you are at the right place. Just fill out the consultation form with all your details and our doctors will get in touch with you.