So you have been eagerly searching the internet to find out the answer to your question “How to stop premature ejaculation? To be honest there is no specific answer to this question. There are so many factors involved which are responsible for PE. Believe me I could answer this question with 100% accuracy if there were just one factor involved. But since so many factors are involved, it is not possible. To stop premature ejaculation it is important to rule out every single possible cause. So whenever we are asked this question by the patients we request them to send us all the details, relevant or irrelevant about there problem. This way it is much easier for us to come to a conclusion and compile all the possible causes that may be responsible for premature ejaculation in that person. We believe that no single remedy can cure premature ejaculation, yes it can stop it for some time or till you keep taking the medicine. But to get rid of it you always need to understand what is actually causing this problem and then treat that cause. It is always a complex set of physical and psychological factors which are responsible for early discharge so a combination therapy or customized therapy is what we recommend. And believe us this has been the most successful approach we have ever come across to stop premature ejaculation.
While treating a case of PE we take into consideration the following factors:
- Physical factors
- Concurrent medical history
- Dietary habits
- and Psychological status
1) Physical factors: Many physical factors are associated with the occurrence of premature ejaculation. The most common among these are hypersensitivity, low semen viscosity (watery semen), any injury to the penis, phymosis, paraphymosis, urine infection, prostate enlargement, prostatic infection etc. When we prescribe medication to our patients we always take into consideration if the person being treated has any of these physical signs. This is a basic rule of thumb but the fact is most medical practitioners and even the most qualified one miss this simple step. this is a major reason why people find that they can not stop premature ejaculation even after years of treatment and therapy.
2) Concurrent medical history: It is very important to access as well. Certain medical conditions like diabetes, high BP, depression, malnutrition, thyroid etc have no direct relation with sexual system but they are somehow responsible for it. To get rid of PE they should also be treated with care.
3) Dietary habits: Dietary habits also play a role. Certain food items are very helpful to stop premature ejaculation while some food items tend to decrease the intercourse time. In India specially, the eating habits are very bad. We eat oily, fried, spicy food which is not good for sexual health. They also lead to indigestion, colitis, flatulence (gas) and constipation.
4) Psychological status: The psychological status of a man is very important to assess for successful treatment of PE. Patients with sexual dysfunctions like Ed with diabetes are strongly associated with premature ejaculation and low libido. Performance anxiety is also a big role in the development of premature ejaculation. In more than 90% of the patients physiological factors are involved in some way or the other and ignoring these factors may lead to a complete failure of the treatment therapy.
Premature ejaculation is a very complex condition. It is a mix of psyco-somatic factors which are very difficult to diagnose. Therefore if you arr still finding the answer to your quastion “How to stop prematue ejaculation” then my advice is to consult an expert and discuss your problem in detail. This way you will save tons of your time, energy, money and most imprtatly your HEALTH!!Cheers!!