Species: C. borivilianum
Popular Name(s): Safed Moosli, Shaqaqule, Dholi Musli, Khiruva, Shedheveli, Swetha Musli, Taniravi Thang
Parts Used: Seeds and roots
Habitat: Northern and western India
Safed nusli is an important medicinal plant found in India. Its is regarded as a very potent aphrodisiac medicine in ayurveda and unani system of medicine. Due to its aphrodisiac properties is often regarded as herbal Viagra. Safed musli also has an immune boosting property. It is often used in health tonics and supplements to improve overall health and immune response. Due to its vast commercial use and increase in demand from abroad safed musli has been recognized as the sixth most important herb by the plant board.
Qualities of our safed musli powder
- Derived from High Quality pure Cholorophytum Borivilianum.
- Powdered By Hand in India to retain best medicinal Properties…!!
- Rich in active alkaloids: carbohydrates (35-45%), fiber (25-35%), alkaloids (15-25%), saponins (2-20%), and proteins (5-10%).
- Improves Libido, Increases Ejaculation Time and Enhances sexual performance!
- Safed Musli helps to increase your penis size also!!
Safed Musli (Chlorophytum) contains carbohydrates (35-45%), fiber (25-35%), alkaloids (15-25%), saponins (2-20%), and proteins (5-10%).
Uses & Benefits of Safed Musli (Chlorophytum)
- Safed musli (Chlorophytum) is a very popular aphrodisiac agent, with no side effects. It is often prescribed for impotency, overcoming signs of fatigue, low sperm count and low libido.
- Improves immune system.
- Sexual weakness.
- Safed musli (Chlorophytum) is used as a nutritive tonic for mothers and lactating females.
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum) improves the production and ejection of breast milk in lactating mothers.
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum) is used to control and prevent obesity and its side effects
- Musli (Chlorophytum) is used for curing diabetes and arthritic conditions
Safed musli powder should be taken 5 Gms (one teaspoonful) in the morning and evening with luke warm milk.