We offer safe,, convenient and reliable payment options. You can pay with your debit card, net banking, money order, or you can deposit the required amount directly iin our bank account.
Payment Options For Indian residents :
For delivery within India you have the following options for payment.
- Cash on delivery - We offer cash on delivery service for most of the cities in India.
- Deposit cash or cheque at your nearest Axis Bank / State Bank / ICICI Bank or ATM - You may deposit money in the form of an account payee cheque or cash at your nearest Axis Bank / ICICI bank / State bank branch.
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) : You can take advantage of the convenience of NEFT (national Electronic Funds Transfer). Most of the banks now offer this service to their customers.
International Customers :
For delivery outside India you have the following options for payment.
- Online Payment through PayPal.
- T/T (telephonic/telex transfer)
It takes about 48 hours for the money to be credited to our account by this method. As soon as we receive notice of the TT, we dispatch your products.
You can also make a direct transfer T/T (telephonic/telex transfer) of money to our bank. If you transfer the money to our bank, please inform us via email. Bank details are as follows.
Account # 911010030053508
Axis Bank Ltd.
GROUND FLOOR, BUILDING NO.481H, DANISHMANDHAN, PEERGARH, STATION ROAD,
AMROHA, DIST. JYOTIBA PHULE NAGAR, 244221
- Western Union Money Transfer:
If you have a Western Union office nearby, please make payable to Dr. Saleem Zaidi. Inform us of the transfer code by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Money Gram International Money Transfer:
With more than 50,000 agent locations worldwide, this is the convenient, fast, and easy way to send your money. Money, through this transfer, usually reaches us within 10 minutes. You can locate your nearest agent near from Money Gram website.